Routined Manipulations: Volumes 1 and 2
by Lewis Ganson
Routined Manipulation - Parts 1 and 2 have been combined into one book!
These are a must for anyone starting to do a manipulative act. Besides learning the correct methods of manipulation, you will also learn routining which is most important.
The combined books teach you the correct methods of cigarette magic, the Miser's Dream, balls, thimbles, handkerchiefs, knives, cards and rope magic. Also you get a terrific routine with the Multiplying Candles. In addition there is a unique routine with the Egg Bag.
If you ever wanted to do a card manipulative act, then this is definitely for you. Hundreds of action-packed photographs, plus the unique writing style of Lewis Ganson make these books a real teaching tool and a MUST for any magician?s library.
* Presentation of Manipulation-This chapter includes presentation, dress and appearance, care of the hands, make up, stage setting, music, personality, lighting ,etc... A very important chapter.
* Production of Lighted Cigarettes-If you have ever seen John Calvert perform this routine then you know how effective it is. Here is a complete routine using the cigarette droppers and ending with the lit cigar and pipe production.
* How Right You Are-This is a complete 4 phase card routine that will make you dig out your old rough and smooth Svengali deck.
* Al Koran Newspaper Tear -This is the original version of the "flash restoration" torn and restored newspaper that Gene Anderson later released and has become the strongest newspaper tear ever!
* Fan Finale-This is Ganson's routine for card fanning using 2 decks of fanning cards interwoven to create giant fans.
* Crazy Fans-A unique way of presenting card fan displays by slightly angling the cards.
* Multiplying Lighted Candles-Ganson's complete routine using the Earl Morgan Nesto Candles.
* Fred Robinson Explains-The Bottom Deal and the Invisible Riffle Pass explained by a master.
* Walnut Shells and Pea-A full three shell game routine with all the sleights and moves fully explained.
* Gambler's Luck-A pet routine of Lewis Ganson's with a normal deck of cards that will become one of your favorites also.
* Ken Brooke Cups and Balls Routine-The name Ken Brooke alone should be enough
* The Egg on Fan-The classic effect complete with full instructions on how to make your own egg skins for performing this miracle.
* Card Production Supreme-Ganson's unique single card production based on an Edward Victor card grip.
* Matchic-Germany's Hans Keiser's routine with two matches wherein the heads vanish, appear, jump, change color, etc.
* Readapack-A secret "glimpse" move enabling you to call out cards cut to from a borrowed and shuffled deck.
* My Name, Your Name-Ganson's version of Dr. Daley's Ad Lib Spelling routine with cards using the spectator's names instead of the name of the card.
* Coins and Glass Routine-A great routine combining a coins and glass routine with Copenetro. Nice multiple production of coins one by one from the Down's palm.
* Koran's Solo Aces-A very fine four ace assembly from Al Koran.
* Smoking Clay Pipes-The classic effect of producing smoke from two ordinary clay pipes with absolutely no tobacco or matches.
* Harold Beaumont's Dice Routine-A "quickie" routine with two dice that you can carry with you and perform anytime.
* Harold Beaumont's Thought Prescient-A knockout mentalism routine with cards with a terrific use of a card index.
* Linking Ring Routine-Lewis Ganson's full routine using the standard eight ring set. Every move fully explained. Easy and effective!
* Money Attracts Money-An easy to learn classic coins across routine that Ganson claims to be one of the strongest coin effects ever.
* Color Changing Knives-Nine pages of sleights, moves, and full routines for the classic color changing knives.
* Thimble Manipulation-Sixteen pages detailing all moves and sleights for a complete routine with thimbles including color changes and a two handed ten thimble production finale.
* Crystal Prism-A card revelation wherein a miniature of a selected card appears embedded in a prism that has been totally examined.
* Card Quota-A chapter on new versions of existing card sleights including the Glide, A New Location, Card in Wallet, Card On Ceiling, a subtle Deck Switch,
* and many more ...
Routined Manipulations: Volumes 1 and 2