ATM combines a very clever mix of principles and ideas which will allow you to seemingly determine a spectator's exact PIN number.
The spectator thinks of her PIN number. You openly write four digits for the audience to see. When these numbers are shown to the spectator, she reacts in amazement and confirms for the audience that she is looking at her PIN number.
Taking things a step further you are also able to remove the entire memory of events from your participants mind.
This 32 page book details every nuance of the routine, along with giving you an additional set of tools for your arsenal.
Points to remember:
- The four numbers are never switched and are genuinely shown to the spectator.
- The spectator confirms for everyone that she are looking at her PIN number.
- The spectator then genuinely has no recollection of the events.
- Both the spectator and the audience are left free to talk after the event.
- Easy to perform
- Suitable for Close-up & Stage
Note: The primary effect is designed for an English speaking audience. International variations are included.
"I find this diabolical. In many diabolical routines the diabolical is more clever than the performance of the effect, therefore entertaining the performer more than the audience. However in this case I think both is attained and that is rare. Well done."
"This guy is a genius and this concept/effect is no exception. I said before that Michael is one of my favourite creators but this just became an understatement. Michael IS my favourite creator!"