The Finest Parlor Mental Epic You Will Ever See!
A small chalkboard, divided into six sections, sits on an elegant stand. The magician writes a prediction onto the first section and covers it with a small flap. He asks a spectator to name a number. He then writes the number in the section below.
Next, the magician writes another prediction in the top center section and again covers it. He now asks someone to name any color and writes it in bottom section.
Last, magician writes a playing card in final top section and covers it. He then riffles through a deck of cards and asks the spectator to remember one. The name of that card is written in the final square. The magician reiterates what just happened, 3 separate predictions and 3 separate thoughts. He then hands the chalkboard to the spectator who removes the flaps himself revealing that all three predictions match perfectly.
- Solid Walnut & Brass with chalkboard front and back.
- Completely Examinable !
- Completely Quiet & Self Locking Mechanism !
- Chalkboard Measures 8.5 x 6.5"
- Victorian Display Stand, Burlap Bag, Box of Chalk and Chalk Sharpener Included.
- Custom made Brass - Knobs, Covers & Clips !
- Special Gaffed Bicycle Deck Included.