With the Carat XCB Cardboard Brick Box with Viewing Window, you no longer need to open up a dozen boxes before finding the deck you are searching for -- you'll be able to find it in a glance!
The Carat XCB Cardboard Brick Box with Viewing Window is made of sturdy three-ply construction, with a 350gsm paper matte lamination outer layer, B9 corrugated cardboard middle layer and a 250gsm paper gloss lamination inner layer. The lid has a 21cm x 6.5cm clear 1mm acrylic window to allow for a full view of the decks inside while maintaining stability of the lid, securely protecting the decks inside.
The Carat XCB Cardboard Brick Box with Viewing Window is extremely light, weighing around 120g or 4.25oz. and comes unfolded to make it easy to ship. Once ready to use, simply fold the flaps together to create the brick box.
For storage, it is sturdy enough to be able to stack on top of each other when fully loaded with decks and can easily be stacked up to 5-6 boxes high without any crushing of the boxes or the decks inside.
Carat Card Cases by Carat Case Creations are the preferred playing card storage and display cases of discriminating collectors and designers. Carat Case Creations has worked with many of the top designers to create custom cases, including Butterfly Playing Cards, Rick Davidson, Midnight Playing Cards, Mint Playing Cards, Stockholm 17, Thirdway Industries and Vanda Playing Cards.
- Made of 3-ply paper/cardboard and 1mm clear acrylic to provide a sturdy construction to store and protect your decks
- Lightweight and can be unfolded flat
- Simple and fast assembly
- Point to note: There is a protective film on the inside of the lid on the acrylic plate
- Materials used: 3-ply paper/cardboard
- Black outer layer - 350gsm with matte laminate
- Middle layer - B9 corrugated cardboard
- Grey inner layer - 250gsm with gloss laminate
- 1mm clear acrylic plate
- Dimensions (unfolded): 54cm x 42.5cm x 0.2cm
- Dimensions (folded): Internal - 22.5cm x 9.5cm x 7.2cm, external - 23.5cm x 10cm x 7.7cm